So what is Online Safety?
- Online Safety is concerned with safeguarding children, young people and indeed adults in the digital world.
- It is about learning to understand and use new technologies and Information Communication Technology (ICT) in a positive way.
- Online Safety is not about restricting children, but educating them about the risks as well as the benefits so they can feel confident and happy online.
- It is about being educated ourselves so we are able to support and help children and young people online.
Information for Everyone
- Online Safety at school: Importance of e-Safety in school and information on protecting staff.