Covid-19 Latest Information
Covid-19 Reporting of Positive Cases During the Easter Break
If your child tests positive for Coronavirus (Covid-19) during the Easter break (02 April 2021 – 18 April 2021 inclusive), please report this to the school via our Trust’s positive pupil case notification form, which can be accessed here: Report your child has tested positive for Covid-19
Please be aware that if your child records a positive result for Covid-19 using a rapid LFD test kit at home, a PCR test should be booked online or by calling 119 to confirm the positive result. Whilst awaiting the PCR test result your child and their close contacts should self-isolate.
Please ensure that you complete the positive pupil case notification form as soon as possible if your child tests positive using a rapid LFD test, please do not wait for the result of the PCR test.
Please remember that the results of all rapid LFD tests taken at home, both positive and negative, should be reported to the NHS via this address: https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
Reporting Home Test Kits Results for Pupils and Staff
Please remember to click on this form to tell us the result of the your home rapid Covid-19 test.
UPDATE: Symptom-free Covid-19 testing now available in Kent
For information, rapid-result coronavirus (COVID-19) testing for people who do not have symptoms has now started in Kent.
You can book an appointment at one of the 14 sites across Kent, and a further 10 sites will be opening over the coming weeks, to help try to reduce the rates of COVID-19. These sites are in addition to the regional and local testing sites for those who have symptoms.
Symptom-free test site locations are as follows:
- Ashford - Unit 1 Eurogate Business Park, Thomson Rd, Ashford TN24 8XW
- Canterbury - Sidney Cooper Gallery, 22-23 St Peter's St, Canterbury CT1 2BQ
- Dartford - Fairfield Leisure Centre, Lowfield Street, Dartford DA1 1JB
- Dover - Dover Discovery Centre, York St CT16 1PH
- Folkestone and Hythe - Folkestone Library. 2 Grace Hill, Folkestone CT20 1HD
- Gravesham - Northfleet Youth Club, Hall Road, Gravesend DA11 8AJ
- Maidstone - Kent Show Ground, Detling ME14 3JF
- Sevenoaks - Swanley Youth Club, St Mary's Road BR8 7BU
- Swale - Kemsley Community Centre, Ridham Avenue, Kemsley ME10 2SF
- Swale - Sheerness East Working Mens’ Club and Institute, 47 Queenborough Road, Halfway, Sheerness, Kent , ME12 3BZ
- Thanet - Terminal Building, Ramsgate Port, Military Road, Ramsgate, CT11 9FT
- Thanet - The Centre, Birchington, Alpha Rd, Birchington CT7 9EG
- Tonbridge and Malling - Larkfield Library Martin Square, Larkfield, ME20 6QW
- Tunbridge Wells - Assembly Hall Theatre, Crescent Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2LU
You can book a test at one of the above sites here.
Term 5 Letters
Term 4 Letters
Term 3 Information
During this time of unprecedented disruption as we all struggle to cope with Covid-19, we want you to be armed with the most up-to-date information form the Department for Education and Public Health England.
Any updates will be emailed to parents, carers and pupils as well as being posted above.
If you would like any other information, please don't hesitate to contact your child's House Manager:
Bakhita House email: email@example.com
Francis House email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolbe House email: email@example.com
COVID 19 Council and Community Support Lines